****Amazon ATES Terms & Conditions****
****Amazon ATES Program Terms and Conditions Document End****
****Indian Institute of E-Commerce Terms & Conditions****
Update: June 25th 2014
Developed by Dr.Sudhakar Reddy, Ratneshwar Banerjee & Swaroop Nandan
Legal Advisor - Indian Institute of E-Commerce.
- The content of the pages of https://iiec.edu.in is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on https://iiec.edu.in for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To become a certified professional you need to clear examination, Indian Institute of eCommerce will only prepare you for the examination by giving access to the course ware and in no way it guarantees a certification.
- Your use of any information or materials on https://iiec.edu.in is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through https://iiec.edu.in meet your specific requirements.
- https://iiec.edu.in contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in https://iiec.edu.in which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of https://iiec.edu.in may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time https://iiec.edu.in may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By signing up on our website you agree to receive additional promotional information regarding Indian Institute of E-Commerce Certification courses via SMS, Email and phone call.
- Your use of iiec.edu.in website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
The information contained in https://iiec.edu.in is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Indian Institute of eCommerce and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of https://iiec.edu.in. Through https://iiec.edu.in you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Indian Institute of eCommerce. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Indian Institute of eCommerce takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.Indian Institute of eCommerce is an Online Training Institute and we strongly discourage any activity, discussion in social media which dilutes the brand value of Indian Institute of eCommerce without any proof of concept, any users who threaten Indian Institute of eCommerce in any form will be strongly condemned in the court of law. Indian Institute of eCommerce will immediately terminate the membership of the user without further notice following with a refund, partial refund or no refund depending on the nature of case therein Indian Institute of eCommerce will proceed with legal action against the user.
Payment Methods, Indian Institute of eCommerce accepts online payment and direct payment at Indian Institute of eCommerce Bank account. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards are accepted in the payment gateway. In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Indian Institute of eCommerce expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card. Who You Are Buying From Indian Institute of eCommerce (Trademark of Indian Institute of eCommerce) acts as the training providing company. When you purchase a seat for a training, Indian Institute of eCommerce (Trademark of Indian Institute of eCommerce) will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for itself. Order Confirmation If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Indian Institute of eCommerce will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: Cancellation by Indian Institute of eCommerce There may be certain purchase orders that Indian Institute of eCommerce is unable to accept and must cancel. Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves the right, at Indian Institute of eCommerce 's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Indian Institute of eCommerce 's credit and fraud avoidance department. Indian Institute of eCommerce may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Indian Institute of eCommerce will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order.
- Refund Policy If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Indian Institute of eCommerce Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. Indian Institute of eCommerce will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Indian Institute of eCommerce has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Indian Institute of eCommerce l and accept Indian Institute of eCommerce 's decision regarding the cancellation.
- • Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstance. Refund Policy As part of usual business practice, if Indian Institute of eCommerce receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Indian Institute of eCommerce, Indian Institute of eCommerce shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to You within a reasonable period of time. Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Indian Institute of eCommerce as per certain criteria. Any Indian Institute of eCommerce cash or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstance.
services ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
Multiple orders placed for same service at the same address
Bulk quantity of the same service ordered
Invalid information given in details
IIEC Holds all rights to change the number of modules and duration of the course or update the course ware.
Post Enrolment Policy:
Once the users pays the fees the user is granted access to the iiec.edu.in course ware.
The user gets access to video lectures, Text contents such as eBooks, Power Point Presentations, PDF Files, links to third party website contents etc within iiec.edu.in Learning Management Portal which is read only not downloadable.
These tutorials are mix of Theory an Practical strategies on a given topics.
The user gets maximum 1 year access for iiec.edu.in, if Indian Institute of eCommerce decides to give access to the user for more then 1 year "Lifetime Access, Updates & Support" its complimentary. Indian Institute of eCommerce has all rights to terminate access of the user any time without any notice after 1 year however if the user is sharing the login details to any non Indian Institute of eCommerce member to login the account will be banned forever. example user login from multiple IP’s.
The user can complete the course contents and give online Exam at his/ her own pace within 1 year which is available in Indian Institute of eCommerce dashboard.
The exam: 60 Minutes to 120 Minutes Duration. 20 to 100 MCQ with 60% passing Percentage under a single attempt. No Re examination under any condition. the digital copy of the certificate will be sent to the user in their email ID registered with Indian Institute of eCommerce within 7 working days, Indian Institute of eCommerce does't send physical copies of certificates, however user is free to take certificate print outs.
During new content Update phase, Indian Institute of eCommerce can give complimentary access of live classes to selected users, the live classes are not compulsory program to be delivered by Indian Institute of eCommerce. Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves all rights to stream or stop live streaming classes and users do not have rights to object as Indian Institute of eCommerce is an E-Learning Institute which provides Pre recorded Videos Lectures in Students Dashboard.
users may be given assistance to get paid projects via a pre recorded video session but it is the users capability to get the paid project, "Paid Project" is not a guaranteed service of Indian Institute of eCommerce.
Indian Institute of eCommerce Provides Freelance Job and placement assistance limited to connecting the user to IIEC's partner eCommerce companies, we do not guarantee placement Service as we are not a placement service agency.
Indian Institute of eCommerce will not provide any physical format of course contents such as eBook, PPT, PDF, Videos etc in CD/ DVD's web link of the course lectures, except access in iiec.edu.in website.
Indian Institute of eCommerce may provide a complimentary email ID to user "Student, Channel Partner, Corporate" as [email protected] but is not a mandatory service by Indian Institute of eCommerce.
Indian Institute of eCommerce may refer software and new technologies which are available online, the user purchase on his /her own risk at her / her cost but Indian Institute of eCommerce is not sharing any software licenses to its users for free. few software providers have extended trials which are listed at https://iiec.edu.in/p/tools which students can get access for free for a certain duration to practice, if Indian Institute of eCommerce provides any software its complimentary not mandatory.
If the user have any concerns relating to any query can be contacted at [email protected]
June 2014 - September 2019
****IIEC T&C Document Ends****